This is the fifth competition of the season. It is not yet open for entries to be submitted.
The Print format requirements for club competitions are:
- The visible area of the print must be no less than 35 square inches e.g. 5 x 7 inches or any other size with an area of 35 square inches or greater.
- Prints may be monochrome or colour
- All prints submitted must be mounted on stiff mount board.
- Maximum size of the mount is 16 x 20 inches or 40 x 50 cm.
- Membership number, title, classification and ranking should be clearly written on the back of the mount at the bottom left hand corner when viewed with the image face down. This is important as judges expect the image title to be in this position; especially for abstract prints or prints where it is not clear which edge is meant to be the top. Prints with no classification included will be entered in the advanced class.
Where possible, print entries should be accompanied by a digital submission of the image entered, submitted via the club website on the My Images/Internal Competition Entries page. This copy may be used for collating, selection and projection on judging evenings; and also for presentation on the club website after the competition has been judged. Digital copies may also be handed in the competitions secretary on digital media, as per DPI competition entries.