If you want to join us, we will ensure you are very welcome. First, there are some things you will need to know:
- Annual fees are £30 for full membership and £12 for students age 18 and over.
- Weekly fees are £2.50 for full members and £1 for student members.
- We meet in Crofthead Farm Community Centre most Monday nights 7:15-9:30pm except during the summer.
- The new season syllabus starts on Monday 6 September 2021. Normally, we would have a 'Meet and Greet' opening night where you can meet some of the members and see our work but with the current coronavirus restrictions this may not be possible.
- To join, you will need to complete an online Membership Application Form. The form asks you to choose your level of competency as a photographer (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced) so that we can assign you to the appropriate membership level. To help you decide which level you are likely to be in we have a helpful Club Membership Levels guide.
- If you are unsure, you can come along, meet a few members, and try out the club for 2 nights before paying your membership. However, note that we are a very busy club and you may be added to a waiting list if membership becomes full in the meantime.
- If you want to join but can't come along to the opening night contact the club secretary using the Contact form in order to be added to the waiting list.